Position paper for the German Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (DWV)
In this project, the LBST team prepared an expertise for and in collaboration with the German Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (DWV) in form of a position paper with the title “Entry into a Green Hydrogen Economy”. The work took the political positions of the DWV into account.
The position paper discussed along five formulated theses the following aspects, underlined with respective graphical illustration:
- necessity to use hydrogen in a sustainable energy system,
- global developments and activities in the hydrogen area,
- economic aspects of a hydrogen economy,
- regulatory and political recommendations for action, and
- urgent need for action going beyond current targets.
The position paper has been published (only in German) as Short Version as part of DWV booklet for members (see here) and as a Full Version as an online and print brochure.